- This is a fun day for all dogs and owners and will cover how to teach tricks to dogs using two methods – luring and operant-based ‘clicker training’
- You will need to bring a dog from home. Preferably one that is not too young, and not too old. Dogs who have had no training are welcome. 🙂
- Entry to the day is by donation – please keep in mind that Emily will be driving for 45 minutes one-way to hold this day. 🙂
- Parents must stay throughout the session for duty of care.
- Dogs must be able to be under the control of the child. If the dog is too strong, you may be asked to leave.
- Dogs will be on lead the entire time, and this is not a socialisation time for dogs, however if your dog is not dog-friendly or is reactive around dogs, consider whether this is the best environment for your pooch.
- We will have an agility tunnel set up, for extra fun at the end.
- Bring a HEAP of dry dog food and some favourite toys
- Any level is welcome to attend – even if you have done some tricks or obedience with your dog already.
- Rainy Day plan TBC
- Minimum of 4 participants needed to hold the session so bookings are essential.
- You accept that by participating it is at your own risk, and Mountain Agility Dogs/Emily has no liability for any injury to yourself or your dog.
We hope you can come along and look forward to seeing you and your dog!
Please book in here!